* If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
* The human heart creates enough pressure while pumping to squirt blood 30 feet.
* Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
* On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
* The strongest muscle in the body is the TONGUE.
* It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
* You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
* Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
* Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
* Did you know that you are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider?
* Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
* In ancient Egypt, Priests plucked EVERY hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
* A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
* The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
* Polar bears are left handed.
* The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds, that makes the catfish rank #1 for animal having the most taste buds.
* The flea can jump 350 times its body length, that is like a human jumping the length of a football field.
* A cockroach will live nine days without it's head, before it starves to death.
* Butterflies taste with their feet.
* Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
* An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.
* Starfishes haven't got brains.
Need an API?
I've built a little API-as-a-Service platform that makes it easy to create an API and deploy it to a private cloud. So easy you can use a spreadsheet and launch it in less than 5 minutes. Check out my 4 minute demo:
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out my blog at michaelbissell.com/blog
-- maybe not as funny as the 5,000+ jokes here, but I ramble about life, technology and other things that make
the world... nutty.