2) The deceased is referred to as "being out of provisionals."
3) Eulogy delivered by Dr. Jerry Punch.
4) Only the first 43 cars are allowed in the procession.
5) Hearse referred to as "pace car."
6) First-time mourners have a yellow "rookie stripe" on the trunk of their cars.
7) No coolers over 14 inches allowed in the chapel.
I take old Starbucks Drink Cups and turn them into Lamps
The warm panels are made from melting down old Starbucks drink cups, but it looks and feels like mica or some organic material. The wood in the lampshade and base is pulled from our 100 year old house in Astoria Oregon during a remodel, and it all comes together for a beautiful, classic look.
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out my blog at michaelbissell.com/blog
-- maybe not as funny as the 5,000+ jokes here, but I ramble about life, technology and other things that make
the world... nutty.