2) The deceased is referred to as "being out of provisionals."
3) Eulogy delivered by Dr. Jerry Punch.
4) Only the first 43 cars are allowed in the procession.
5) Hearse referred to as "pace car."
6) First-time mourners have a yellow "rookie stripe" on the trunk of their cars.
7) No coolers over 14 inches allowed in the chapel.
Need an API?
I've built a little API-as-a-Service platform that makes it easy to create an API and deploy it to a private cloud. So easy you can use a spreadsheet and launch it in less than 5 minutes. Check out my 4 minute demo:
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out my blog at michaelbissell.com/blog
-- maybe not as funny as the 5,000+ jokes here, but I ramble about life, technology and other things that make
the world... nutty.