Editor's note: This is a crude, sick series of shock jokes. You've been warned.
--------------- Becoming a parent for the first time can be a bewildering experience. Here are some tips to help you through those hectic first few months:
- Wait at least three weeks before tattooing baby.
- If baby starts to choke, don't help: Allowing infant to cough up blockage "all-by-myself" will help tremendously in development of his or her self-esteem.
- Always store baby in a secure, locked drawer when not in use.
- Prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome by screaming at baby every five minutes, "Are you okay, baby?!"
- Babies love to play. Grasp baby by ankles and, with quick snap of the wrist, crack its soft skull against wall or floor.
- Tired of your baby's fat, wrinkled appearance? Apply hot iron to him or her for 30 seconds on each side.
- Baby carriers are a needless expense. Try metal pail instead.
- Your newborn's tiny fingers and toes look so cute, you may want to just nibble them right off, but don't - fingers and toes do not grow back.
- When mailing baby across country, be sure to poke holes in box.
- Car safety is an important, often overlooked facet of infant care. When securing baby in spare-tire well, weigh child down with cinderblock to keep him or her from flying out of pickup bed.
- When referring to baby in third-person, always use pronoun "it."
- Develop baby's hand-eye coordination by shooting rubberbands at his or her face. In time, he or she will learn to block them.
Need an API?
I've built a little API-as-a-Service platform that makes it easy to create an API and deploy it to a private cloud. So easy you can use a spreadsheet and launch it in less than 5 minutes. Check out my 4 minute demo:
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out my blog at michaelbissell.com/blog
-- maybe not as funny as the 5,000+ jokes here, but I ramble about life, technology and other things that make
the world... nutty.