6. Tender rendition of "The Wedding Song" performed by Pinkard & Bowden
5. When minister asks "who giveth this woman to be married," some guy in the back stands up and hollers, "Earnhardt!"
4. Reception conversation includes the phrase, "So what have you been doing since 'Hee Haw,' Mr. Lindsay?"
3. Snack trays at reception: Vienna sausages and nacho cheese Doritos
2. Plans for the honeymoon evening include tickets to the "Monster Truck Show"
1. Sign in front of the church: No shirt... No shoes... No problem
Need an API?
I've built a little API-as-a-Service platform that makes it easy to create an API and deploy it to a private cloud. So easy you can use a spreadsheet and launch it in less than 5 minutes. Check out my 4 minute demo:
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out my blog at michaelbissell.com/blog
-- maybe not as funny as the 5,000+ jokes here, but I ramble about life, technology and other things that make
the world... nutty.