9. Never a silent night when you're among your Jewish loved ones
8. Dance of the Sugar-Plum Rebbe
7. Betting Hanukkah gelt on candle races
6. Yes, Rivka'le, there is no Santa Claus
5. Naked spin-the-dreidel games
4. Fun waxy buildup
3. No awkward explanations of virgin birth
2. Cheer optional
1. No Irving Berlin songs (or Mel Torme' either!)
I take old Starbucks Drink Cups and turn them into Lamps
The warm panels are made from melting down old Starbucks drink cups, but it looks and feels like mica or some organic material. The wood in the lampshade and base is pulled from our 100 year old house in Astoria Oregon during a remodel, and it all comes together for a beautiful, classic look.
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out my blog at michaelbissell.com/blog
-- maybe not as funny as the 5,000+ jokes here, but I ramble about life, technology and other things that make
the world... nutty.