Editor's Note: naturally we don't have enough room to catalog all of them, but here's the top ten.
10. Won't acknowledge enormous cultural contributions of Jim Carrey and Howie Mandel.
9. We're pretty sure they're holding Wayne Gretzky down there against his will.
8. Every time we mention the city "Regina", they won't stop giggling.
7. Incredibly, they only have one word for "snow".
6. In American encyclopedias, Canada often called "North Dakota's gay neighbor".
5. They call it American cheese, even though it was invented by Gordon Lightfoot.
4. They've never even heard of our most popular superhero, Captain Saskatchewan.
3. Two words: "Weird Al".
2. Sick of that gap-toothed looser on "The Late Show with Paul Shaffer".
1. Not enough guys named "Gordie".
Need an API?
I've built a little API-as-a-Service platform that makes it easy to create an API and deploy it to a private cloud. So easy you can use a spreadsheet and launch it in less than 5 minutes. Check out my 4 minute demo:
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out my blog at michaelbissell.com/blog
-- maybe not as funny as the 5,000+ jokes here, but I ramble about life, technology and other things that make
the world... nutty.