1. You could take naps in the bathtub and not die.
2. Your hair always looks good in water
3. You will always have access to fresh sushi.
4. The ocean is the biggest and coolest saltwater tank EVER.
5. You would live in a sunken ship or underwater castle.
6. Brushing your hair with a fork is okay.
7. You get to lure men into their death
8. Seashell bras.
9. You would get all the boys attention (and a lot of the girls too)
10. You would be the coolest thing anyone had ever seen.
11. Wanna go to Fiji? No problem, just swim!
12. You get to swim with sharks.
13. Its okay to be a bitch, its kind of expected.
14. You could ride a dolphin to work.
15. Taking showers in a waterfall.
16. Everyone loves to hear you sing.
17. No periods
18. No pants
Buy my book!
Mundane Journeys through an Amazing World
begins with Interstate 80. Not the most engaging topic, I know, but when you think about it, I-80 runs all the way across the North American continent linking San Francisco and New York. It's not just a ribbon of asphalt, it's a portal to far away, almost magical places.
My visits to major cities like Tokyo, London and Washington DC have been business affairs. I haven't rode a lot of roller coasters or ridden in open air buses, but I have visited with senators, bought yams from the back of a truck and barely escaped complete embarrassment when I was introduced to Matt Wiener in Vegas.
As I wrote the book I realized that over the years exotic, distant places have become more like the mundane places I've called home. But, as it turns out, there really aren't any mundane places, only mundane ways of looking at things.
If you have the cost of a latte and a Kindle, you can buy a copy at Amazon by clicking here.
Or buy it in print! Mundane Journeys Trade Paperback
Be sure to check out my blog at
-- maybe not as funny as the 5,000+ jokes here, but I ramble about life, technology and other things that make
the world... nutty.
Today's blog: Being Watched by TV
Follow @bissell and @jokeindex on Twitter