Although the show is retired, we'd still like to kill that little alien in the mess hall... Here are some ways the writers could have done it.
1. After slugging down six Shirley Temple's in the Messhall, Neelix stumbles to the holodeck, which he commands to "take me to hell." His broken body is later found on the empty holodeck in a pool of vomit.
2. Neelix gets gang-banged by a group of female Kazons.
3. Chakotay gets carried away executing an order from Janeway to "knock the annoying snot around a bit."
4. Tuvok catches him jacking off. Uncomprehending, he requires a detailed explanation from Neelix, who dies of embarrassment.
5. Extensive lab analysis of a green slime found on one of the control panels uncovers the fact that our favorite cook has, once again, been picking his nose. He is summarily fired and commits suicide.
6. Neelix gets gang-banged by a group of male Kazons.
7. On an earlier episode, Neelix almost killes himself, now he finishes what he started.
8. In a rare episode , Tuvok attempts a Vulcan mind-meld with Neelix. ...Neelix's head explodes. Tuvok barely survives, spending the next several days scratching himself and whining.
9. Harry notices a Romulan ship on the scanners, and sends Neelix down to clean out the photon tubes....Later, someone makes a comment about the needs of the many having outweighed the needs of the few.
10. Neelix gets involved in a deviant sexual practice known as "tribble stuffing," not realizing that tribbles multiply anywhere. Even an emergency laser enema by The Doctor fails to save him.
I take old Starbucks Drink Cups and turn them into Lamps
The warm panels are made from melting down old Starbucks drink cups, but it looks and feels like mica or some organic material. The wood in the lampshade and base is pulled from our 100 year old house in Astoria Oregon during a remodel, and it all comes together for a beautiful, classic look.
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out my blog at
michaelbissell.com/blog -- maybe not as funny as the 5,000+ jokes here, but I ramble about life, technology and other things that make
the world... nutty.