Even though it's all over, the bumper stickers are still on the cars... So I figured we might as well post 'em to jokindex.com!
1. Bush/Cheney '04: Four More Wars!
2. BU_ _SH_ _!
3. Bush/Cheney '04: Because the truth just isn't good enough.
4. Bush/Cheney '04: Compassionate Colonialism
5. Bush/Cheney '04: Deja-voodoo all over again!
6. Bush/Cheney '04: Leave no billionaire behind
7. Bush/Cheney '04: Less CIA -- More CYA
8. Bush/Cheney '04: Lies and videotape but no sex!
9. Bush/Cheney '04: Making the world a better place, one country at a time.
10. Bush/Cheney '04: Putting the "con" in conservatism
11. Bush/Cheney '04: Thanks for not paying attention.
12. Bush/Cheney '04: This time, elect us!
13. Bush/Cheney: Asses of Evil
14. Don't think. Vote Bush!
15. George W. Bush: A brainwave away from the presidency
16. George W. Bush: It takes a village idiot
17. George W. Bush: The buck stops Over There
18. Vote Bush in '04: Because dictatorship is easier
19. Vote Bush in '04: It's a no-brainer!
20. Vote for Bush & You Get Dick!
Buy my book!
Mundane Journeys through an Amazing World
begins with Interstate 80. Not the most engaging topic, I know, but when you think about it, I-80 runs all the way across the North American continent linking San Francisco and New York. It's not just a ribbon of asphalt, it's a portal to far away, almost magical places.
My visits to major cities like Tokyo, London and Washington DC have been business affairs. I haven't rode a lot of roller coasters or ridden in open air buses, but I have visited with senators, bought yams from the back of a truck and barely escaped complete embarrassment when I was introduced to Matt Wiener in Vegas.
As I wrote the book I realized that over the years exotic, distant places have become more like the mundane places I've called home. But, as it turns out, there really aren't any mundane places, only mundane ways of looking at things.
If you have the cost of a latte and a Kindle, you can buy a copy at Amazon by clicking here.
Or buy it in print! Mundane Journeys Trade Paperback
Be sure to check out my blog at
-- maybe not as funny as the 5,000+ jokes here, but I ramble about life, technology and other things that make
the world... nutty.
Today's blog: The New Facebook is Text Messaging
Follow @bissell and @jokeindex on Twitter