1) yo mama so fat when god said let there be light he told yo mama to move her fat ass.
2) yo mama so bald you can see whats on her mind.
3) yo mama so dumb she was fillin out an application it said name here and she put sagitarius.
4) yo mama so dumb she flunked a urine test
5) yo mama so dumb every month she gave your uncle a blowjob cause he said it was for his unemployment
6) yo mama so stupid she put a peep hole in a sliding glass door
7) yo mam so skinny she swallowed a marble and looked 6 months preganant
8) yo mama so bald she wore a turtle neck and looked liked a busted condom
9) yo mama so fat she walked through the mall with a sign that said "caution WIDE load"
10) yo mam so fat when her beeper goes off everyone thinks shes backing up.
Buy my book!
Mundane Journeys through an Amazing World
begins with Interstate 80. Not the most engaging topic, I know, but when you think about it, I-80 runs all the way across the North American continent linking San Francisco and New York. It's not just a ribbon of asphalt, it's a portal to far away, almost magical places.
My visits to major cities like Tokyo, London and Washington DC have been business affairs. I haven't rode a lot of roller coasters or ridden in open air buses, but I have visited with senators, bought yams from the back of a truck and barely escaped complete embarrassment when I was introduced to Matt Wiener in Vegas.
As I wrote the book I realized that over the years exotic, distant places have become more like the mundane places I've called home. But, as it turns out, there really aren't any mundane places, only mundane ways of looking at things.
If you have the cost of a latte and a Kindle, you can buy a copy at Amazon by clicking here.
Or buy it in print! Mundane Journeys Trade Paperback
Be sure to check out my blog at
-- maybe not as funny as the 5,000+ jokes here, but I ramble about life, technology and other things that make
the world... nutty.
Today's blog: A bit about Starbucks-ese
Follow @bissell and @jokeindex on Twitter