10. Place to treat MSFT ''Post Stock Split'' depression (for those who bought too late).
9. Great place to store copies of Microsoft Bob.
8. Marketing though it was a real cool place to develop MS Anti-Virus.
7. Testing facility for MS HMO Version 1.0
6. Cheaper than Bill's house - and has 4 more beds.
5. First stage of master plan to implant Intel/Windows control chips in MS Employees.
4. Efficient way to distribute Prozac to Windows 98 Developers.
3. Psychiatric ward AKA ''store house'' for those people that insist on using OS/2 Warp, Mac and ''other'' operating systems.
2. Melinda said she needed a nursery.
And the number one reason...
Need recovery ward for those who installed IE 4.0
I take old Starbucks Drink Cups and turn them into Lamps
The warm panels are made from melting down old Starbucks drink cups, but it looks and feels like mica or some organic material. The wood in the lampshade and base is pulled from our 100 year old house in Astoria Oregon during a remodel, and it all comes together for a beautiful, classic look.
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out my blog at
michaelbissell.com/blog -- maybe not as funny as the 5,000+ jokes here, but I ramble about life, technology and other things that make
the world... nutty.